Terms of Service - Track-Platform
This is a legal agreement between Customer and Track-Platform for the service user. By using our service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If Customer does not agree to this agreement, the Customer shall not use our services.
- You are not allowed to copy or distribute any material contained in the web site;
- We do not allow covert tracking. You may not use our service to track a person without his or her consent, or track an object without the permission of its owner;
- You may not use the service where such use is illegal. It is your responsibility to ensure that your intended use of GPS tracking does not violate local, state or federal laws;
- You may not send automated requests to Track-Platform, attempt to circumvent Track-Platform authentication measures, reverse engineer our software or protocols, and otherwise engage in activities that we deem damaging to our service;
- Track-Platform accounts, object licenses, server licenses are non-transferable and funds are not refundable.
DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
Our data processing agreement is available here. By accepting the Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by our data processing agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Track-Platform, its affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to your use of the service, your violation of the Terms of Service, and/or your violation of any other right of any person or entity.
Track-Platform may change this agreement at any time for any reason by posting the modified agreement on the website.